If you would like to become a member of the Tourette Syndrome Association of Minnesota (TSA-MN), click here download or print a copy of the TSA membership form. Please mail the completed form to submit your registration. You will receive, through the normal postal mail, additional information about the TSA-MN organization as well as information about membership fees, up-coming events and other useful information.
TSA-MN relies on the support and efforts of volunteers. We are currently looking for volunteers for the following opportunities. If interested, please contact Andrea Bejarano-Robinson at: (612) 759-7112 or fill out the volunteer form and email it back to TSA-MN at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Office support - Can you come to the office one to assist us with regular office work? We would love your help. Some work can be done from home.
- Support Groups - Parents rely on the support of other parents and need to share the experiences of parenting a child with TS. Please help us get a new Support Group started in your community.
- Golf Tournament - Committee members are needed to organize the event as well as volunteer for the day of the tournament to assist golfers, help with registration, staff the special event holes and more!
- Fundraising Events - The local TSA chapter relies on contributions from donors and fundraising events to fund activities to support individuals and families across Minnesota and Western Wisconsin.
- Board of Directors - TSA-MN is currently looking for new volunteers to serve on the board. If interested, please contact Andrea Bejarano-Robinson at: (612) 759-7112.
TSA-MN relies on the generosity of individuals, foundations, corporations and memberships to fund the programs and services we offer. Please consider sending a donation to TSA-MN.
United Way and Employee Giving
Many employers offer workplace-giving campaigns throughout the year. If your employer's workplace campaign accepts designations, please consider designating your pledge to the Tourette Syndrome Association of Minnesota (TSA-MN). TSA-MN is not part of the United Way or Community Solutions, however some campaigns allow you to designate a specific charity and they will forward your donation. Please inquire about this option before making a designation during your work-giving.
Many corporations offer a program to match an employees contribution to a nonprofit organization. This is a great opportunity to partner with your employer to contribute to TSA-MN!
Thank you for making a difference to those with Tourette Syndrome!
“As a teacher, I possess a tremendous power to make a child's life miserable or joyous. I can be a tool of torture or an instrument of inspiration. I can humiliate or honor, hurt or heal.”Haim Ginott