2016 Family Camp Applications Now Available!
TAA-MN no longer provides a comprehensive packet of information to help those with a recent diagnosis of TS. We would direct you to the Tourette Association of America's website for an excellent collection of materials and helps.
For more information, please contact Lori Leigh Pentland-Swerine at: (612) 759-7112.
TAA-MN offers educational programs throughout the year.
TAA-MN has many books and videos that are available for your use. Please contact Andrea Bejarano at (612) 759-7112 to discuss your needs and we will help find a resource for you to borrow.
If you have a book or video that you would like to donate to our library, please call us.
Listed below are links to helpful online resources and topics associated with Tourette Syndrome and its related conditions. Clicking the links below will open a new browser tab/window that will take you to these sites.
- National Tourette Syndrome Association
- Tourette Syndrome “Plus”: Leslie E. Packer, Ph.D..
- Yale Child Study Center & TS/OCD Clinic
- Guide to the Diagnosis and Treatment of TS (produced by TSA)
- Jim Eisenreich Foundation
- Joshua Child Development Center- research & support for children with TS
- TS Web Forum-Massachusetts General Hospital
- Obsessive Compulsive Foundation
- CHADD (Children & Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder)
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Federal Resource Center for Special Education
Additional links will be added/updated on a regular basis.
“In helping others, we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us.”Flora Edwards